Knitting in Circles Podcast

Monday, November 16, 2015

Thank You and Update

Hi Everyone, 

I hoped to have better news to update, but we want to share that we've decided to discontinue recording. We had plans to record a proper final episode, but as things stand, we can't say when that would happen.

We tried very hard to keep things positive during the four years we recorded and I'd like to continue that, but I will say we've had some setbacks since the summer and our hiatus did go on longer than we anticipated. Unfortunately, because of the past few months of "life happens" it has made us realize we've lost the energy and enthusiasm needed to continue podcasting.


We'd like to thank everyone for your support and spending time with us over the last few years. It really means a lot to us and it was great to share our knitting and our "off topic" stories with you, connect here on Ravelry and meet some of you in person.


We'd also like to thank you for your understanding and patience since our last episode. The second half of this year hasn't been the smoothest and it has been very nice knowing there are those out there thinking of us.

We haven't ruled out doing an occasional episode in the future though. I like the idea of recording now and then while camping like we did at Noccalula Falls campground last year. Darren had a really good idea for a new project based format, so that might be fun to explore in the future as well.

I hope some of you will continue sharing photos and stories in the Nature and Knitting thread. The photos posted have really made me smile and I love adding to my places I'd love to visit list.

Like Darren has said, we'll always have a project on the needles!


Thanks again for everything! 
Aimee & Darren

11 Comments:

At November 16, 2015 at 2:10 PM, Blogger Fiberknitche said...

I'll miss your podcast! It was always my favorite. I'll be looking forward to the occasional podcasts you do!

 
At November 16, 2015 at 4:02 PM, Blogger penelope10 said...

Sorry to see you not podcasting. Really enjoyed you guys and look forward to maybe some in the future.

 
At November 16, 2015 at 6:46 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I truly appreciate that you both gave of yourselves and time to do the podcast. You always kept the excitement going and I so enjoyed watching. Big hugs for both of you.

 
At November 16, 2015 at 11:58 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I will miss you sorely but I respect your decision. You gave us followers so much of yourselves and I for one am very grateful! I hope everything will sort itself out, sending big hugs to you both!

 
At November 17, 2015 at 2:04 AM, Blogger loonyhiker said...

I will really miss you two! Especially since I have a love of camping and enjoy hearing about your adventures. You were one of my favorite podcasts! Hope things get easier for you!

 
At November 19, 2015 at 3:22 AM, Blogger kgirlknits said...

I'll miss your podcasts but will look forward to still following along on Ravelry! Best wishes to you both and thank you for all the podcasts to date 😊

 
At November 29, 2015 at 3:23 PM, Blogger Enid said...

sorry to read that you are not continuing to videopodcast.
as you say, ''life happens''
wishing you both all the best for the future
bye xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 
At December 22, 2015 at 7:57 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh no, now I know why I haven't seen new podcasts. I was worried about you. You're like my buddies! I hope it's not too bad, what life has dealt you. May you feel the joy from all us podcast watchers that you gave us. Miss ya. Love ya! Elainer10k@yahoo.com.

 
At January 3, 2016 at 3:27 PM, Blogger bookagent said...

I still miss your podcast, it was a favorite! But I hope life is better these days. I was glad to see you are still knitting. Happy New Year. I hope 2016 brings you joy and happiness. And perhaps a podcast or two :)

ROCknit

 
At January 20, 2016 at 1:11 PM, Blogger starseer79 said...

I'll miss you guys! Your podcast was always my favorite! Hopefully more of the fun side of life will happen in 2016. Keep camping, knitting, and cycling :)

 
At February 22, 2016 at 2:59 PM, Blogger Aldona said...

Ohh so sorry to hear that! You guys are really so nice and sweet persons, I loved to watch your podcast, you are ones of my favorite, and I will be missing you so much. Anyway keep knitting and enjoy that.
Wishing you both lots of success in your life, and hoping you return to the podcasting mood :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home