Knitting in Circles Podcast

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

EP 32: Don't kick the tripod!



FO's:
-Trillian shawl.
-Thuja sock #1.

Works In Progress:
-Different Lines for the Knitting Blooms March Challenge.
-Thuja sock #2.

Spinning:
-4oz Wensleydale from Into the Whirled.
-4oz Corriedale from Into the Whirled.

Upcoming/Queued:
-Albina Armwarmers for SSK KAL #4.
-Preemie hats for Remembering Remy 95 day KAL.

Enabling:
-Crocket hooks & DPN's from Tues Morning.
-Fiber & yarn from Highland Handmades.
-Sheepy Time Knits Doctor Who club yarn.

Don't forget…..
*You can now subscribe to the podcast on Blip and watch on your Roku through the Blip channel.

Plus check out the Ravelry group! Hope you join & thanks for watching!

3 Comments:

At March 14, 2012 at 2:17 AM, Blogger Maryreadsalot said...

Sorry your library is so bad! We have the best little library anywhere. If your library is missing something you can always request interlibrary loan where they borrow items from other libraries for you.....and our library does NOT charge for this service. As far as an item being matked as " in cataloging" there is no excuse for that. The cataloging record is already in the system or you wouldnt see it at all and it shouldnt take more than a minute to attach the barcode then send it for processing. Complain loud and clear! Or move to Idaho!

 
At March 14, 2012 at 12:59 PM, Blogger Denise said...

Great show, I have signed up for a spinning class at my LYS, I'm so excited. I totally think Darren should try the spinning, I wish I had someone in my house with a wheel, I'd jump at the chance of trying it :-)

 
At March 20, 2012 at 10:32 AM, Blogger Aimee said...

Mary-I mention both of these on the podcast today because of your comment, but wanted to reply here as well. I've done ILL before, but it normally takes 30 days for a book to arrive. Is that average for your library as well? Also, I agree-the book I want is STILL listed as "in cataloging". I think that is excessive, it's been well over a month now.

Denise-Yay for the spinning class! I hope you love it. Still no luck getting Darren to try it yet. I think I'll just sit him down in front of the wheel one day ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home