Knitting in Circles Podcast

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

EP 18: Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition.



Works In Progress:
-Bowties are Cool socks. US 1, Sheepy Time Knits Sheepy Feet base in the Bowties colorway.
-"Yes, I Picked Pink!" vanilla socks. US 1, Three Ewes Twisted in Fiber "Charlie in the box" colorway.
-Azzu's Shawl. US 6, using my handspun yarn out of Blue Dog Fibers BFL.

D's Corner:
-FO: Basic charity hat.
-WIP: 1st Thuja sock. US 5 using Blue Moon Fiber Arts Socks that Rock Heavyweight in the "Manly yes, but I like it too!" colorway.

FO's:
-Sock #2, vanilla socks. US 2 using Jo-ann's Sensations Soles & More, colorway #1138.
-75 Yard Malabrigo Fingerless Mitts. I did these on US 6 using leftover Malabrigo worsted in the Frank Ochre colorway.
-And So Are You shawl. US 4, Sanguine Gryphon Bugga in the Starry Night Cracker colorway. (I finished this last week, but this week I show it after blocking.)
-Beatnik gauge swatch. I'm debating which size I should cast on as well.

Spinning:
- 1oz of 4. Highland Handmades Greenwood colorway. 60 SW Merino/30 Bamboo/10 Nylon.

Upcoming/Queued:
-Continue WIP's.
-Beatnik if I can get my gauge correct.
-Preemie hats.

Misc/Off Topic:
-Holiday decorating today.
-TV show hiatus pet peeve.

Enabling:
-Signature US 6 needles.
-Bar Maids Lo-Lo Bar moisturizer.
-The Sanguine Gryphon Bugga in Blue Emperor Dragonfly.
-Dyeaboloical Superheroes colorway sock yarn.
-Swedish Chef sock yarn by Another Crafty Girl.
-Malabrigo 100% Superfine Merino in Primavera.
-Madelinetosh Vintage Short Skeins from Jimmy Bean Wools in the Cove colorway.

Project bags shown on today's episode:
-Jessalu
-Piddleloop
-The Craft Junky

Giveaway!
-8 Stitch makers made by Aimee.
Details….
-Post a comment under the appropriate thread in the Ravelry group (1 entry per person, must be a member of the group to win).
-I will close the thread at 10pm CST Monday, Dec 12 & use the random number generator during the episode the following day.

Don't forget…..
*The Podcast is now available on iTunes!

Plus check out the Ravelry group! Hope you join & thanks for watching!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home