Knitting in Circles Podcast

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

EP 11: Post Rhinebeck 2011.



Works In Progress:
-Tardis Socks using Fibernymph Dye Works Bounce in the Tardis colorway on a US 2.
*I have a Traveling Tardis Sock Project set on flickr.
-Time Travelers socks. Knit Picks Felici self striping in the Time traveler colorway on US 1.

D's Corner:
-Vanilla toe up Slip Stitch Heel Basic Socks. Jojoland Melody Superwash, colorway #MS14 on US 2.
-Generic cap for trip knit.

FO's:
-None :(

Spinning:
-None :(

Upcoming/Queued:
-Transitions one skein hat by Wendy Johnson using Handspun made with Highland Handmades fiber. (This project is for the SSK KAL.)

Misc/Off Topic:
-NY/Rhinebeck trip. I'm already plotting how I can go back next year! Susan, we have a date for both days next time :D

Enabling:
-Sheep Incognito print.
-Sanguine Gryphon Skinny Bugga yarn. Vivianne tried to talk me into just buying 1 skein but it didn't work!
-Socks that Rock yarn from The Fold.
-Periwinkle Sheep "Stones Dancing in the Fog" colorway from Sliver Moon Farm for the Flesh & Stone socks.
-Fiber Optic 50% SW Merino, 50% Bamboo Slate-Olive colorway.
-Misc buttons from Melissa Jean Design.
-Steam Valley Fiber Farm. 8oz M&M rainbow roving.
-"Spacer" stitch markers from Shipyard Point Glassworks.
-BeaGin stitch markers.
-Ceramic stitch markers from Jennie the Potter.
-Manos del Uruguay Silk Blend.

Don't forget…..
* 3 book Giveaways! Check out the group for details on each.
*The Podcast is now available on iTunes!

Plus check out the Ravelry group! Hope you join & thanks for watching!

2 Comments:

At October 23, 2011 at 1:53 PM, Blogger Bev Love said...

I am excited to say that I got to see Darren's hoodie at Rhinebeck. No I wasn't in attendance. But Tammy, The Proverbial Knitter walked past Darren a couple of times near the Breed Display Bldg. and the Silver Moon stand. The footage is about 1 hr 3 mins into her show. And if you had a plaid shirt on under your orange sweater I saw you too. Yay. btw Sean's Rav name is Viper989.

 
At October 24, 2011 at 7:26 AM, Blogger Aimee said...

Bev Love- Thanks for letting me know! I'm a couple of episodes behind with my podcast watching because of the trip. I had on a gray shirt under my orange sweater, but I didn't see many other orange sweaters. I would like to have seen that! And as soon as I watched the last His & Hers I realize I did know Sean's username, I have no idea how I forgot!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home