Knitting in Circles Podcast

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Episode 3: Third Episode's the Charm.



We had some slight audio technical difficulties, so I apologize for that. Also, sorry there are so many edits this week. My brain and mouth weren't on the same page. I blame kitty cuteness overload.

Works In Progress:
-Georgia cardigan sleeves in Malabrigo sock yarn (terracotta colorway) on US 4.

D's Corner:
-Basic slip stitch heel sock in Blue Ridge Kaleidoscope Superwash on US 2.

FO's:
-Preemie hat using leftover Blue Ridge Kaleidoscope Superwash sock yarn from D's sock #1.

Spinning:
-Still nothing. Can't get my wheel out easily because of my messy studio.

Upcoming/Queued:
-Finish Georgia cardigan sleeve #2.
-Finish Emilien hoodie (sleeves, hood & zipper band.)
-Magnum cable rib mittens.

Misc/Off Topic:
-Decided not to do the Westknits mystery shawl.
-iCord earbud washing machine incident :(
-Entered the Super Summer Knitaway lottery.
-Mother Bear KAL. Go join Mari Gayle from Exchange Student in Fiberland or Katie from Knittin' on the Fly!
-Piper! We adopted a new kitty so this past week has been busy.

Enabling:
-"Picture Perfect Knits" from Tuesday Morning. I bought it for the Geek Chic Argyle Vest…a "someday" project.
-Sock yarn from Lisa at Fibernymph Dye Works. I got Tardis & Mint Chocolate Chip to knit socks for Darren & Reese's Pieces for me.

Check out the new Ravelry group! Hope you join & thanks for watching!

1 Comments:

At August 26, 2011 at 12:56 PM, Blogger Hello said...

Love the sweater you are knitting.
fos522

 

Post a Comment

<< Home