Knitting in Circles Podcast

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

EP 4: Busy and productive.



Works In Progress:
-Emilien Hoodie in Cascade 220 & Cascade 200 Heathers on US 7.

D's Corner:
-Nothing this week :(

FO's:
-Georgia cardigan in Malabrigo sock yarn (terracotta colorway) on US 4.

Spinning:
-BFL in Ferlenghetti colorway from Novamade on etsy.

Upcoming/Queued:
-"Knit Night" socks using Schoeller Stahl Fortissima sock yarn in colorway 53/Wild West on US 0.

Misc/Off Topic:
-Searching for….
*New shows to watch on Netflix instant.
*Best shoes to show off handknit socks (besides Mary Jane's).
-Really want to learn to crochet granny squares for clothes.
-Shawl pin plans, both wood & altering necklace pendants.
*The crab & oyster shell necklaces I shared are from Barrett House.

Enabling:
-"Big Book of Knitted Monsters" by Rebecca Danger.
*Also mentioned "The New Crewel" and "Wooly Embroidery".
-Bar Maids "Lo-Lo" moisturizing bars.

The Podcast is now available on iTunes!

Plus check out the Ravelry group! Hope you join & thanks for watching!

7 Comments:

At August 30, 2011 at 6:53 PM, Blogger Jess said...

I just adore watching these and you TOTALLY inspired me to start my own video's! (working on one now!) <3

 
At August 30, 2011 at 7:59 PM, Blogger Aimee said...

Thank you & yay for you! Please let me know when it's up since I'm not on flickr as much as I used to be.

 
At August 31, 2011 at 8:08 AM, Blogger Smartferret said...

So glad the sock has found a good home (LOL)! You didn't tell me last night that it had made the podcast. Shoes: I know you say "besides MaryJanes", but you should look at the Sanita Claire MaryJanes. I wear the Sanita clogs for work and have found them the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn. I'm thinking about the Claire's for everyday once its to cool for sandals. www.clogoutlet.com

 
At September 24, 2011 at 4:01 PM, Blogger Spinatic said...

Hi! Just started watching your podcasts and I really like them. Keep up the good work. On this episode you asked about anything to watch on Netflix Streaming. I watch Hulu Plus and when I was home on medical leave I watch all 76 episodes of Battlestar Gallactica and it was AWESOME!! Now you have to like sci-fi of course. I was so sad when I had watched the last episode. :( (I hear Netflix was going to carry it too) Enjoy!

 
At September 25, 2011 at 8:33 AM, Blogger Aimee said...

Spinatic-Thanks for the suggestion! I watched BSG & loved it! It is really sad when it ends though. I have yet to watch Caprica though, I might add that next.

 
At October 24, 2011 at 12:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi, I'm steadily catching up on your episodes. in this one you briefly mention Roller Derby. do you play? i am in Raw Meat for my local league at the moment and i love it. I have been talking about my rollerskating on my podcast and would love to hear about yours too.

 
At October 24, 2011 at 7:16 AM, Blogger Aimee said...

willowfairyknits- No, someone from a local knit night plays. It would be so much fun but the local teams are each an hour 1 way & they practice 4 times a week. Please link me to your podcast, I would love to listen!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home