Knitting in Circles Podcast

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

EP 13: Darren returns!



Works In Progress:
-Daybreak shawl. US 4 out of Malabrigo Silky Merino.
-Time Travelers socks. Knit Picks Felici self striping in the Time traveler colorway on US 1.
-Simple Cable Scarf for the Red Scarf Project. Liberty Wool on US 8.

D's Corner:
-FO Generic cap.
-WIP Vanilla toe up Slip Stitch Heel Basic Socks. Jojoland Melody Superwash, colorway #MS14 on US 2.

FO's:
-Tardis Socks using Fibernymph Dye Works Bounce in the Tardis colorway on a US 2.

Spinning:
-Highland Handmades fiber. Greenwood: 60% SW Merino, 30% Bamboo, 10% Nylon.
-Superwash BFL from Blue Dog Fibers in the Brenda colorway. Currently on my pvc niddy noddy & waiting for soaking.

Upcoming/Queued:
-Wind ear protectors for me.
-Lined ear flap hat for Darren.
-Felted fingerless mitts for Darren.
-Penguin sweaters.
-Sweater for me after Red Scarf Project is finished and Daybreak or Time traveler socks are off the needles.

Misc/Off Topic:
-Hair indecision.
-Peter Anderson Art Fest this weekend.
-Possible blooper clips later?

Enabling:
-Too much to list! LYS 50% off sale. Enough said, right?

Book Giveaway Winners:
Book 1: "Sock Innovation" #12, Milky Robot
Book 2: "Sock Innovation" #2, AuntSuze
Book 3: "Socks from the toe up" #17, Shbauer

Don't forget…..
*The Podcast is now available on iTunes!

Plus check out the Ravelry group! Hope you join & thanks for watching!

2 Comments:

At November 2, 2011 at 10:50 AM, Blogger k2ntrish said...

Hi Aimee and Darren! I love your podcast - you two are adorable and I love it when you're on together. Thanks for talking mainly about knitting, and not about everything non-knitting related. like some podcasts do. Aimee, I love the mug you drank from in this episode. Would you tell me how to get one?
TIA, hotknitter

 
At November 2, 2011 at 3:24 PM, Blogger Aimee said...

Hi k2ntrish,

Thanks so much for watching! I really enjoy when Darren joins me for episodes :)

I got my mug from a lys when I was visiting a friend this summer. If you google "wacky woollies" lots of products, including the mugs, will pop up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home